Finance Manager Full time
Exceedra is an exciting fast growing technology company creating market-leading software. Our solution simplifies and streamlines processes for Business Planning and Trade Promotion Management & Optimisation in the Consumer Goods, Manufacturing and Retail Sectors. Exceedra is a UK headquartered business with offices in USA.
Exceedra requires an experienced Finance manager reporting to the UK CEO.
This role will be based in our Vauxhall, London office.
- Supervise and manage the day to day accounting and bookkeeping UK and US
- Manage the HR function (contract/Payroll/reviews)
- Manage the Office Manager
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Manage cashflow and cashflow forecast
- Manage VAT Returns / Taxation / R&D claims / Sales Tax / HST
- Manage banking relationships
- Submit year end accounts
- Manage the Payroll
- Manage budget and re-forecast
- Create reports/Dashboard to monitor the business
- Identify and manage Cost optimization programs
- Suggest and implement update and improvement of systems used
Experience and Skills:
- You will need to show evidence of the following skills and personal qualities:
- Qualified accountant
- 5 years’ experience in a business environment
- Previous experience in similar sized company +/- 50 employees
- Analytical and Critical thinking skills
- A strong work ethic with focus on continuous improvement
- Ability to manage new challenges with a proactive attitude and solution focused
- Tech savvy including working Knowledge of Quickbooks (online) or similar cloud accounting software preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Able to challenge decision
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads.
Our team members are passionate about growth, innovation and collaboration. We are constantly striving to improve and better ourselves so that we can better support our clients. If you have a continuous improvement mindset and you thrive under pressure, you are probably a great fit for our team!
Exceedra is a fast paced, dynamic software company, disrupting the Integrated Business Planning Software market with its award winning solution for Consumer Goods companies. Our innovative solutions focus on empowering user experience through simplicity, presenting a complex business process in a user friendly tool.
We are thought leaders in Integrated Business Planning and specialize in simplifying complex sales, finance, marketing and operational processes for the Consumer Goods industry, delivering real financial and business value to our clients.
Package: Package Competitive
Hours: 9:00 - 5:30 Monday to Friday