Project/Operations Exec - UK DMC
Strong Recruitment are helping a well-established International DMC find a Project/Operations Exec to handle MICE business to the UK from a varied client base including Europe and the Far East - a busy and varied role you responsibilities will include :
- Liaising daily with corporate travel and travel clients from the long haul sector sending MICE to the UK
- Creating interesting events and conference in the UK
- Negotiating with key suppliers e.g. hotels, venues, conference facilities, restaurants
- Preparing quotations
- Attending site inspections and fam trips to develop product knowledge
- Be the point of contact when the group is in the and often attending the events.
A Project/Operations Exec candidates must have the following experience:
- Have worked for a UK DMC or Inbound tour operator preparing quotations and operating conference, events and incentives
- Fluency in English a 2nd European language is useful
- Great knowledge of the UK including 4 + 5 star hotels
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient PC skills
- Be available for immediate interview
Successful Project/Operations Exec candidates will be contacted within 24 hours of receipt of CV - we will arrange to meet you to discuss the role and company in full to ensure this is the right career move for you - we look forward to hearing from you!