Mental Health Clinical Team Leader
Are you an enthusiastic and ambitious Mental Health Nurse looking for your next challenge? Do you want to join an organisation that truly lives its values? We are looking for a fantastic Clinical Team Leader, to help shape and develop services at our clients Hospital based in Coventry.
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Team Leader. They have just finished building a new Women’s hospital in Coventry which opened at the beginning of 2017.
The Clinical Team Leader will be responsible for the provision of clinical leadership and management to the immediate clinical team members on a day to day basis; delivery of excellence in quality care provision, ensuring all clinical governance and compliance targets are met. Managing the activities of the team, in partnership with, and support of the Senior Nurse, with close involvement in efficient and effective management of the ward and nursing practice.
- Qualified Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
- A minimum of 2 years experience
- Valid in date NMC Registration
- Fine tuned decision making skills
- Excellent organisational capability
- Effective communication skills
- Flexibility and strong "can do" attitude
- Quality orientation
- A competitive salary
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- Birthday and Anniversary-of-joining leave
- Generous company pension scheme
- All-employee bonus scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Free healthcare cash plan
- Enhanced Maternity Pay
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Cover
- Free Meals
- Free Parking
To apply for this position, please click apply now and one of our experienced consultants will contact you shortly. You can also Refer a Friend to Koala Healthcare. We are offering a bonus of up to £100 for any referral that leads to a successful placement.