General Manager - Stylish and vibrant Restaurant and Bar
This is a great opportunity for an experienced General Manager to join this exciting independent group who over the past couple of years have been expanding, opening new sites and are making a name for themselves. Fast paced, dynamic environment: casual dining, using fresh produce and a cocktail bar serving just the best! You will work closely with the Operations Team to ensure that everything works well to create a memorable experience for guests.
The job role:
- Recruitment and training
- Leading the team from the front
- Providing excellent customer service
- Maximising sales and maintaining GP's
- Stock ordering, stock control and management
- Creating a positive environment for the team and the guests
- Health and hygiene
The ideal candidate:
- A good team player
- A natural leader who can inspire and motivate
- Previous experience as a General Manager
- Love the industry and possess excellent customer service skills
- Financially astute with good P&L experience
- Able to drive sales and performance
- Have personality and flair
- Have a great sense of humour
Together with a competitive salary there is the potential to earn up to £12,000 in bonus plus tronc, fantastic career development and the opportunity to be a part of this growing and successful group.
Due to the high number of applications we can only respond to those candidates whose skills and experience match our client's specification. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.