The successful manufacturing engineer will be joining a global leader in the automotive scene. The role will be very hands-on in all phases of manufacturing and lead a growing, progressive team.
The company operate on a global scale, one of the key players in the automotive industry. The are are at the forefront of the market, leading the way in innovative, modern technology and solutions. The manufacturing engineer will play a key part in driving the company forward as it continues to grow.
Based in the North East the company is easily accessible from Durham, Sunderland & Newcastle.
Provide engineering solutions for customer queries
Improve existing process quality performance and approve new processes for production
Identify root causes of in-process and customer failures using recognised methodologies
In line with expected management responsibilities; maintain quality records, liaise with customers and suppliers and complete external visits all as required
Familiar and competent with modern manufacturing processes and techniques, such as FMEA Analysis, SPC etc.
Implement and measure key KPI's to ensure best results for the facility
- Qualified to at least HNC level in an electromechanical discipline
- Proven experience working within an automotive or high volume fast moving environment
- Strong PLC knowledge
- Experience of Autocad and/or up to date alternative programmes
- Ability to demonstrate problem solving skills
- Highly motivated and ability to motivate others
- Demonstrate good organisation skills in order to simultaneously manage cross functional teams
- PC literacy along with strong report writing and presentation skills
- Green Belt accreditation would be an advantage.
£35,000 - £40,000 Annual Salary