ACCA / ACA Accountant/Practice Manager
Our client based in Torbay is looking for an ACA / ACCA Accountant / Practice Manager to join their thriving team. They are going through an exciting period of growth, which is why this role has become necessary. This is a great opportunity for a technically savvy Accountant, to join an already successful team. You will work closely with the Director, helping to distribute the work effectively, to maximise efficiency. The successful candidate will have the opportunity for ongoing career development, and professional growth. You will be assisting with the Accounts function of the business, as well as driving the business forward. Ideally you will have Practice experience, and have used TaxCalc accounting software previously.
The role encompasses;
- Preparation of year end Accounts, and Tax Returns.
- Administering Payrolls, controlling income and expenditure.
- Advising clients on technical issues.
- Analysis of Accounts and Business plans.
- Meeting with clients, and advising them.
- Supervision of the accounts team, ensuring that the workload is distributed, and deadlines are always met.
To be successful in this role you will have strong technical accounting, and tax knowledge. You will be commercially driven, and ambitious. Problem solving skills are a must, as well as the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients. For the right candidate, there is the potential to become a Partner in the future. If you are looking for an opportunity to further your career, and be a part of an already successful team, apply today!