An Automotive Engineering organisation with national and international coverage is seeking a suitably qualified Validation Engineer for their Co Durham site.
You will be coordinating validation projects and processes to ensure that the companies equipment, manufacturing processes, methods and systems meet the organisations operational targets and requirements.
The role will entail:
• Producing full life cycle validation documents
• Be instrumental in creating a new validation master plan
• Liaise and support the production, research and design teams in identifying improvements
• Coordinate will all departments
• Ensure full compliance with national, international client/supplier standards are achieved
The ideal candidate will:
• Be degree qualified or equivalent in a relevant subject ie engineering, manufacturing etc
• Have experience of process and equipment validation
• Have a working knowledge of GMP and the requirements for validation within the automotive industry
• Knowledge of H&S and hazardous material regulations
• Skilled in using data loggers, temperature and pressure monitoring/checking equipment
• Be able to use SRM, SAP and Ms Office
In return the company offer a very competitive salary package with a basic of circa £35000
This is a permanent position and SITE STAFF will be acting as an employment agency for permanent recruitment on behalf of our client.
Keywords: Automotive, validation, GMP, Quality SAP. SRM, engineering