Fixed Term Contract - 6 Months
Full time hours
A growing & established support business in Bristol is seeking an Employment Advisor to join their business on a full-time basis.
The main duties of this vacancy will be as follows;
- To support applicants with their job searching and to help them achieve sustainable employment
- Offer CV & application support
- Assist with the break down barriers and interview coaching
- One to one preparation and coaching relevant to the candidates goals
- All round action planning
- Administration accordance to each individual and each contract
- Mentor and offer in work support
- Carry out exit procedures if required
- Work with external companies to help with barriers. For example; mental health issues, drugs and alcohol addiction, learning difficulties and disabilities
A full job description can be supplied.
We are looking for candidates who have ideally have a background in recruitment, welfare to work, training or the work programme. Again ideally we are looking for someone who wants a rewarding career and someone who is passionate and methodical.
The ideal candidate will be available to start immediately, however this isn't essential.
A Driving License is essential due to location
CMD Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
CMD Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven't heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful. Please apply for future roles that we advertise.