Automotive Vehicle Technician
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Vehicle Technician Required in Bury.
Salary: Up to £23,000 Basic, OTE £27,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Vehicle Technician Required for Franchise Main Dealer - Bury
Our client, a Main Dealer, based in Bury requires a Service Vehicle Technician to work to the highest standards of quality and efficiency.
Working in their automotive service departments you will be fully competent in:
* Servicing and repair of vehicles, to the highest manufacturer standards.
* Have a thorough knowledge of the electrical and electronic components of a vehicle
* Be comfortable with using the latest diagnostic equipment to identify and rectify faults.
You must be:
* Qualified to NVQ or City and Guilds Level 3 in Vehicle Mechanics
* A Main Car Dealer experienced and trained Vehicle Technician
* If you hold a VOSA MOT Smartcard this would be an advantage.
You should be a good team player and communicator to ensure the smooth and efficient flow of work through the workshop, ensuring you liaise with other team members to meet and exceed customer expectations.
Main Car Dealer Motor Trade experience as a qualified Vehicle Technician is essential to the role.
To apply please send your CV to Jamie Fisher quoting J70151, Technician, Bury.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on if you wish to discuss this copyright.