Reception/ Key Stage 1 Teacher EYFS/ KS1 - Brent
- Permanent EYFS/ KS1 Teacher
- Supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Based within an 'Good' school, in the Brent borough
- Inner London Weighting ( MPS/UPS)
REESON Education are currently recruiting for a permanent Reception / Key Stage 1 ( EYFS/ KS1) teacher for a 'Good' school based in Brent, from September 2017.
The school is looking for a positive and creative Reception/ Key Stage 1 ( EYFS/KS1) teacher, to be based within Reception or Year 1.The school is keen to employ teachers that have had previous KS1 experience, have high expectations and are passionate about achieving the best for their pupils. This is a Primary School where every child matters and the school maintains excellent standards.
The successful candidate will:
- Have passion and enthusiasm for providing the highest standards of teaching for the
- Confidence and limitless ambition to succeed and develop professionally.
- Experience of Reception or Key Stage 1 ( EYFS/ KS1) National Curriculum
- Two recent teaching related references.
The school can offer
- Children who are enthusiastic and enjoy coming to school
- Friendly and fun colleges and parents
- Local ties with the vibrant surrounding community
- The opportunity to work with a supportive and kind head teacher
- Local transport links/ Large and secure, onsite carpark
The school is looking to interview and appoint for this Reception / Key Stage 1 ( EYFS/ KS1) position imminently, so for more information about this fantastic opportunity.
If you feel you would be suitable for this position, would like to find out more information and/or organise a school visit then please forward your CV across to Francesca at REESON Education ASAP or call.