Head Chef -Tapas and small plates
This independent family owned company is looking for an experienced Head Chef for their restaurant and bar in Nailsworth: tapas, small plates and sharing plates with strong Mediterranean influences, you will prepare and serve imaginative freshly produced food to the highest standard using local ethically sourced produce. This is a great opportunity for the right person.
As Head Chef you will have full responsibility for the kitchen and all the goodies produced from it. We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience of menu creation and development
- Costing of dishes
- Imagination, flair and creativity
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of training and development of a kitchen team
- Commitment to health, hygiene and having a spotless kitchen
- Passion for food and good produce
- Able to work to GP targets
Together with a competitive salary you will have the opportunity to work with a great team of people and an award winning company.
Due to the high number of applications we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience meet our client’s specification. If you have not heard from us within 5 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.