A Compliance Assistant is required for a permanent opportunity with a leading law firm based in Wolverhampton.
The successful applicant will work within the Compliance Team delivering a high-quality compliance administrative support service to the Firm.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Working as part of a team to ensure that all compliance quality standards and audit measures are implemented in line with agreed procedures within the Office Procedures Manual.
- Ensuring all file inceptions and closures are completed and delivered back to the relevant fee earner in line with agree targets and timescales.
- Ensuring support team cover is provided at appropriate times to ensure excellent customer service provision is maintained.
- Contributing to the development of processes/systems, appropriate IT use and any other resources available.
- Ensuring inbound mail is received and sorted according to agreed procedures and ready for collection or distribution around the firm as appropriate.
- Ensuring outgoing mail is received into administration on a timely basis and franked ready for dispatch as appropriate.
- As and when required, ensure DX post is dispatched according to agreed procedures.
- Providing refreshments for visitors as and when appropriate and according to any agreed rota.
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 2 years’ relevant office experience and must be committed to providing excellent customer service.
In return you will receive an attractive and benefit from excellent career progression opportunities.