CRM Analyst & Database Specialist
Do you share our love for the vibrant world of hospitality and marketing combined? Few companies offer the sheer breadth of job opportunities we do! As one of the largest managed pub and restaurant companies in the UK, Mitchells & Butlers operate over 1700 pubs and restaurants, with house-hold brand names such as All Bar One, Miller & Carter, Sizzling Pubs, Vintage Inns and many more!
Our strategy as a company is clear, we want to ensure guests keep coming back by keeping our brands fresh and inspiring and building on reputation for quality, choice, service and value. We have a new to business opportunity for a CRM Analyst & Database Specialist to join our Customer Marketing team.
As CRM Analyst and Database Specialist, you will support all brands and the overall Mitchells & Butlers portfolio, to achieve its business goals and objectives through the design, delivery and interpretation of customer insight from customer behavioural and transactional data by interrogating the data warehouse. Your role will require you to work closely and in partnership with the CRM & Loyalty Manager and external agencies to build new and also maintain existing data feeds and segmentations. As CRM Analyst you will also support the implementation and embedding of a new CRM system , including mapping if new data streams, managing any data feed issues and overseeing the database input and output.. .
Within this role, your responsibilities will be challenging and varied, and include:
- Providing support to optimise campaign engagement data, data selections, maintaining & monitoring exiting customer segments and profiles to help enhance the e-CRM strategies
- Understanding key business problems and requirements, utilising our customer warehouse to understand customer engagement and loyalty to develop actionable insights
- Understanding and consulting on brand and portfolio campaign targeting needs, accurate data extracts and incorporating personalised output where appropriate in order to maximise campaign effectiveness
- Creating reporting to support strategic decisions for customer engagement strategies and delivering findings to the key stakeholders
- Owning, maintaining and improving customer dashboards which track performance of e-CRM programmes and the attainment of KPI’s
- Managing projects which analyse campaign performance and help to build segmentation models which inform segmentation and personalisation, through onsite, email and mobile platforms
- Conduct analysis of multi-channel data sources to build greater understanding of customers and identify marketing opportunities
- Develop a technical understanding of data and technology systems, informing digital marketing channels and assisting to deliver digital transformation within marketing and beyond
- Oversee the database input and output to ensure data accuracy, identifying any issues with current data feeds as well as mapping in new data feeds.
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure that the database is integrated with internal systems
- Strong data manipulation skills
- Experience of using campaign management tools to execute campaigns
- Strategic and analytical thinker with strong consumer insight skills and experience
- Highly numerate and enjoys keeping up with digital innovation and trends
- Good communicator with the ability to manage complex projects with many stakeholders
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to work with autonomy, and actively seek out solutions on own initiative
What we offer: 33% employee discount in all our pubs & restaurants, flexible working, company bonus scheme, pension scheme, share scheme, healthcare scheme, 'pickaperk’ employee discounts from 100’s of retailers, childcare vouchers, 26 days holiday per year.