Head Chef - fresh, seasonal. local
An experienced Head Chef is sought by this charming, recently refurbished pub with restaurant and bar. The menu changes with the seasons and offers delicious daily specials. The restaurant delivers classic British dishes with a modern twist using fresh ingredients, respect for the produce and a smattering of magic. Leading a tight, committed kitchen team this is an excellent opportunity for the right person.
- A good track record gained in kitchens serving fresh produce to a high standard
- Experience of working at a similar level
- Experience of menu development and costing of dishes
- Ability to meet all GP targets and be financially astute
- Good communication skills
- Experience of recruitment, training and development
- Inspirational, positive with the ability to motivate and lead the team
- Passion about fresh food and producing food to the highest standards
- A commitment to health, safety and food hygiene standards
- Experience of stock management, ordering and stock control
- The ability to work as part of the management team
In return the company is offering a competitive salary, generous bonus and tips.
Due to the high number of applications we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience meet our client’s specification. If you have not heard from us within 5 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.