Graphic Designer * Media Company * London * £22k + bens.
This is an exciting Graphic Designer opportunity to work for a Global leader in the Media/Advertising industry. You will be part of the Design team who are responsible for creating eye-catching and jaw-dropping visual concepts for presentation to clients and agencies. You will currently be working as a designer with excellent design skills who can communicate visual concepts in a strong manner using Photoshop. You will need to attend brainstorms with agencies & the sales team alike and generate ideas to achieve this. Visually representing them in the form of sketches, story boards or mock ups/concept art to be used in sales pitches. There is an opportunity to work on digital projects from banners, e-newsletters and web assets, occasionally you will be working on video editing projects
The position is suitable to designers who can work in a fast-paced environment. Candidates should also can bring ideas and research to the table for brainstorming sessions.
The following skills are required for the position
- Working within the design department you will be responsible for creating eye catching and jaw dropping visual concepts for presentation to clients and agencies.
- We are looking for a passionate designer with excellent design skills especially Photoshop for manipulation and who can communicate visual concepts in a strong manner using a variety of media formats
Key design skills
- Most your work will be conceived in Photoshop and Illustrator, so creative abilities in theses package are vital. The ability to turn around photorealistic visuals in a short time frame is essential to the role.
· Strong Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign
· Understanding of After Effects/Premiere or Final Cut
· Microsoft PowerPoint
The position would suit applicants with a degree-level background and an excellent portfolio.
This is a wonderfully exciting role to work for a leader in its field. This is a career defining opportunity and is based in London. Ideally suited to either a post graduate with a strong design academic background and 18 + months commercial experience or 2nd jobber looking for a step up, your folio must demonstrate a vibrant array of projects that shows your passion for design ideally using Photoshop. For further info then send your CV, folio and covering letter to David St Martin. Unfortunately, on this occasion only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.