Senior Data Governance Analyst
Senior Data Governance Analyst - London
I am seeking a Senior Data governance Analyst to join the Operations and Technology department at a global investment bank. The role will involve overseeing the Data Governance Management Policy and Standards and measuring compliance bank as well as supporting appropriate Regulatory Change projects across the bank.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Strong Data Analyst experience
- Experience working on large data management programmes
- Experience working in a finance or risk function
- Strong experience in data quality
- Strong experience in data related activities (metadata, data governance, MDM)
- Strong analytical skills
- A track record of developing strong and effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills
If you have the above skill-set please apply now.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.