Teacher of Maths
Lodge Park Academy
Teacher of Mathematics
Job Start: September 2017
Location: Corby, Northamptonshire
Contract Type: Full-time
Contract Term: Permanent
An excellent opportunity has arisen at Lodge Park Academy. The Academy is a popular 11-18 comprehensive school, based in Northamptonshire offering a fully inclusive education. Lodge Park is part of the highly successful and ambitious David Ross Education Trust which focuses on enhancing and strengthening the life chances of young people.
This position offers considerable scope for a teacher who is innovative and has a passion for mathematics.
We are looking for someone who has:
* Ambition and high expectations
* A commitment to raising student achievement with the use of data
* A passionate belief in collaboration and teamwork
* A commitment to developing their career
* A committed, talented, professional and friendly staff team
* Well-resourced department of specialist teachers
* An ambitious leadership team with a clear vision for the Academy
* Access to our sports equipment and facilities
* An attractive part of the country to live in, near London, beautiful countryside but with affordable property.
For more information and to apply, please contact Mike Sherwin on:
Lodge Park is committed to equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for the successful applicant.