Internal Sales Executive
My client is a leading company in their field. They manufacture and maintain a range of cargo and material handling machinery to their clients within the UK. They are working exclusively with 360 Resourcing to recruit an Internal Sales Executive to join them at their offices in Ellesmere, Shropshire.
The role of the Internal Sales Executive is to proactively support a team of 5 Field Sales Executives in identifying and qualifying prospective leads, customers and new markets and to assist in growing new business through speaking to potential customers, performing email marketing campaigns and taking calls from customers to manage their requests for information on products. To be successful in this role you will need to be confident and proactive in making outbound calls to manufacturing or engineering companies and in providing a high level of service to customers.
- To establish and develop strong business relationships with prospective customers to generate new business opportunities.
- Proactively generate qualified sales leads and arrange appointments with the customer for the Sales Team.
- To complete market research which covers areas such as competition, pricing, products, new products,
- To develop relationships with and supply relevant information to the Sales Team where there are strong opportunities for future business.
- To actively promote products and/or services to our existing target customer database & any prospecting list.
- To provide a superior level of service to all customers when handling customer calls.
- To assist the Sales Team in the development and delivery of marketing campaigns.
- To prioritise workload to maximise sales potential and exceed customer service expectations.
- Use the CRM system effectively, ensuring accurate management of customer information are updated accordingly.
- Attend customer visits with Field Sales Team where required.
- Attend and participate sales meetings and exhibitons as required.
- Experience of B2B Sales within either Manufacturing or Engineering
- Working in a proactive 'Outbound' sales environment which involves taking the lead and using initiative to develop and establish customer relations
- Experience of conducting market research and assisting with marketing campaigns
- Experience of using Salesforce CRM (desirable but not essential)
- Excellent verbal communication skills, IT skills and telephone manner (essential)
- Customer focused
- Resilient and real desire to succeed
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organisational skills-
- Commercial acumen, Self-Motivated, Team Player
This is a fantastic time to join them as the company is growing and winning business, securing their position as the market leader in their industry.
In return my client offers a competitive starting salary of £28,000 - £30,000 plus commission/quarterly bonus. They also offer a competitive benefits package comprising of 5% pension contributions, life insurance and holidays at 25 days plus bank holidays. There is also huge potential for the role to develop into an external field sales or account management role, should you wish to in the future.