Insolvency Administrator/Senior Administrator - Top 10 firm
The client, a top 10 accounting & advisory firm, is seeking both an Insolvency Administrator and a Senior Administrator to join their growing Bristol office.
As an R&I Administrator you will be responsible for a variety of aspects of a mixed case load and will support the more senior staff. You will work with all members of the department to achieve departmental strategic objectives and ensure the smooth and efficient running of the department and control of a portfolio of Insolvency and Advisory appointments.
- Develop a full understanding of the IPS system including set up and closure of cases, ensuring that compliance standards required by the R&I department are met and implemented diligently
- Draft formal notices, letters and reports as requested and submit to senior staff for review
- Assist senior team in case management and progression
- Deal with case related enquiries and refer as appropriate
- Ensure files are maintained to a high standard at all times, evidencing efficient case progression and documented recording of key decisions
- Ensure fees and disbursements are approved and paid as soon as possible on all cases
- Think commercially in performance of day to day tasks, prioritising where necessary and being mindful of the need to maximise recoveries without compromising compliance standards
- Appreciate the need for client care and liaise with work referrers, professional advisers, key creditors and Business Partners regularly and as appropriate on each live assignment
- Competent in analysing financial statements, including Statutory Returns, management data and incomplete records
- Arrange collection and control of case records
- Record accurate minutes of meetings when requested
- Provide general cover to team secretary in answering calls, dealing with post (in & out), filing, case set up etc, as needed
- Proactively support firm wide marketing initiatives
- Meet set targets for chargeable hours
The firm are seeking someone with 1-2 years R&I experience for the Administrator position and ideally 3-5 for the Senior Administrator position.
However, this is by no means definitive as weight will be given to other criteria such as professional qualifications, i.e. CPI and or ACA/ACCA. It should be noted there is also the potential for the right candidate to achieve these qualifications in the form of a training contract.
If you are interested in the role please apply with a copy of your CV.