£42,000 per annum
Peritus Healthcare are working with an established care home provider who are seeking to recruit a Deputy Home Manager in the Kington area.
This service is a purpose built nursing home which provides nursing care for the elderly suffering with Dementia and a variety of Mental Health illnesses.
- Manage home in absence of Home Manager.
- Prepare the staff duty rota to ensure appropriate staffing levels at all times.
- Appraise staff.
- Although this role is mainly supernumerary you will also be required to care out pre admission assessments and care reviews.
- Understand personal responsibilities in relation to the Health and Safety at Work Act.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of COSHH assessments.
- Medicines management.
Qualifications and Experience:
- RGN/RMN with current NMC registration.
- Experience gained at Deputy Manager level within a nursing home.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- At least 2 years’ experience gained in a Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager role
If you have not received a response to your application within 10 working days then unfortunately your application is unsuccessful.