Assistant Restaurant Manager - Great career opportunity
This independently owned restaurant group with an excellent reputation is seeking an Assistant Manager for their restaurant and bar due to open in Worthing. This stylish restaurant serves contemporary Anglo-Italian food using the best fresh ingredients, prepared in their open kitchen producing big bold, flavours. This is a great opportunity for the right person as the company continues to grow and delight their customers.
You will need:
- To be a positive and inspirational leader
- Have excellent customer skills and always deliver and exceed customer expectations
- Experience of training and supervision of staff
- Experience of stock management, ordering, stack takes and control
- To be able to work under pressure and keep that smile going no matter what
- To be passionate about food and the hospitality industry
- To be flexible and keen to learn and develop your skills
In return the company offer a competitive salary, a positive work environment, excellent training and career development opportunities.
I look forward to reading your CV
Due to the number of applications we are only able to respond to those candidates whose skills and experience match our client's specification. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful