Accounting & Tax Supervisor
Outstanding global consumer goods company in the health and wellness sector are seeking a junior accountant ready to step up into a broad role overseeing the accounting and tax functions for the European office.
Reporting into the Finance Director for the UK, you will receive training and development to step into a supervisory role, managing an accounts administration person in time.
- Assisting in creating and maintaining SOP’s for UK office in Accounting/Tax function.
- Complete month-end management accounts.
- Complete European VAT returns using iVAT.
- Oversee implementation and maintenance of European VAT processes
- Analyze the Company’s tax process and propose improvements that promote risk management, streamlining, and enhance transparency.
- Lead department special projects and present tax recommendations.
- Maintain Purchase Order System.
- Process daily invoices and credit cards.
- AAT/ACCA qualified / part-qualified - study aid provided
- 4-7 years of experience in Accounting and Tax in a multinational company or accounting firm
- Familiar with relevant local laws/regulations/rules concerning corporate finance/accounting/tax
- Experience with accounting software Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Fluency in English - must understand, speak and write fluent English
- Solid knowledge of financial standards, audits, internal controls and reviews
This is a brilliant role for someone who has a few years of experience and is ready to step into a role that will quickly grow as this organisation expands further into Europe.