Performance Marketing Executive
A large, newspaper publishing group based in centre of London, are looking for a professional performance Marketing Executive to join their successful organisation. The role offers an exciting opportunity to work hands-on within the companies exciting period of development.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support and implement the organisations multi-national marketing and communications strategy
- Work on multiple channels, with a focus on email, paid search and SEO
- Execution of the full campaign lifecycle from planning through to analysis.
- Work closely with external agencies to keep track of optimisation of other paid channels
- Be constructive within the idea process to deliver initiatives that expand audience reach and engage with online community
The Ideal candidate must have:
- Demonstrable experience managing campaigns across multiple digital channels
- Proven knowledge of marketing a company as a brand across multiple channels
- Excellent written communication, internally and through coherent copy
- Keen eye for detail and resourceful
- The ability to think creatively
The ideal person is someone who is:
- Experienced in the travel or FMCG industries
- Aware of recent technological developments within the marketing space
- Analytical and organised
Please either apply or contact:
Cameron Brown, Digital Marketing Talent Consultant
We have a variety of jobs within the Digital and marketing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this is one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Please check out my profile on LinkedIn: Cameron Brown