Finance Assistant working for a large Media company in Central London
Paying up to £20,000
Are you a 2017 Finance/Accounting graduate wanting to take the first step on the path to being a full qualified accountant? You will be working to gain a large wealth of experience across a variety of core accounting responsibilities, provided with full training in a fun, work hard/play hard company environment. This is an ideal role for a 2017 Finance or Accounting based graduate looking for their first foot on the ladder in an exciting and rewarding financial career.
- Demonstrate being pro-active positive mind-set
- Experienced in Microsoft office, specifically Excel and Word.
- Evidence of; methodical & attention to detail work ethic and an organised approach
- Be a good communicator who can easily interact with other departments and the finance team
- Evidence of a demonstrating a flexible approach
- Able to ask for assistance or clarification & able to work under pressure.
- Matching AP invoices on the system.
- Raising queries internally with other departments and following through to resolution.
- Pull invoices through to Peoplesoft AP.
- Allocation of cash/cheques/BACS payments on Peoplesoft AR.
- Banking all cheques received.
- Processing billing for all departments - Media, Business Services, Commercial and Travel & Events.
- Running client statements and sending them out on the first day of month.
- Debt collection on minor accounts.
- Reconciling some client ledger accounts.
- Setting up new clients/vendors/suppliers on AR and AP ledgers.
- Ensuring the filing of all paperwork is undertaken in a timely fashion.
- Assisting the Finance team on ad-hoc projects.
- Smart casual dress code
- 09:00-17:30 working day with little to no overtime
- Fun office environment
- Work hard/Play hard attitude
- Regular office days out and large parties
- Free Permanent Health Insurance (PHI)
- Free Travel Insurance
- Free Life Assurance
- Many extra benefits after passing probation
For more informaiton please contact Amel Steel on or
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.