About Our Client
A Listed business with ambitious growth plans, operating within a diverse range of industries including construction, engineering and manufacturing.
Reporting into the Group Finance Manager the aim of this role will be to analyse and challenge key metrics to ensure the business achieves its aggressive growth targets and continue to be a key player within their market. This role will have unobstructed autonomy and the ability to influence and implement change. This role is a superb opportunity for a driven Commercial Analyst/ Business Partner looking to make an impact in their next opportunity.
- Detailed analysis of key revenue lines
- Commentary and analysis on performance
- Business partnering with operational functions and challenging KPI's
- Providing extensive support and challenge senior management team on all items relating to key revenue lines
- P&L analysis
- Supporting the annual budget process and 5 year budgets
- Coaching a junior analyst
The Successful Applicant
- ACA fully qualified - ACCA and CIMA also considered
- Big 4 preferred
- Advanced knowledge of excel
- Analysis and development of analysis tools
What's on Offer
Base salary of £40,000 to £50,000 depending on experience plus a leading benefits package
Apply for this job
To be considered for this role please send your CV to Oliver at Nixon Caunce Associates Liverpool by clicking the 'apply' button.