Social Media Coordinator
Beyond Hair is a luxury hair extension brand with a retail boutique in London. The unique consultation experience in our boutique compliments our status as a luxury brand. Customers are greeted by knowledgeable and trend aware Customer Care Reps and Boutique Managers giving the customers the option to look, feel and evaluate as many pieces of hair extensions they wish before making a purchase. Customers can then choose to have their hair professionally fitted by our creative hair stylists in our private hair salon all under one roof. Beyond Hair are proud to provide a completely unique customer experience that places us well above the often restrictive experience in your typical local hair and beauty shop.
Beyond Hair is accessible through many social media platforms and to grow and engage with the social community that the company has built up over the years, it is essential that we keep up to date with the latest online trends and fashions. The ideal person for this role is someone who is extremely creative, fashion & trend aware and has experience writing effective and engaging content across all communication channels.
This is a full time position
- Manage the platforms on a day-to-day basis ensuring all imagery and visuals are in line with the brand
- Create and source original and engaging content across all social media channels (images, video and written)
- Plan and coordinate photo and video shoots for use on Youtube/Instagram/Facebook including sourcing models, make up artists, clothes and accessories etc
- Develop and maintain relationships with key social brand influencers
- Write content for monthly e-newsletters, blog posts, website copy, contests and other social related campaigns
- Look for opportunities to grow numbers and engage with our followers
- Respond to public questions and queries
- Create and maintain social media schedule
- Stay up-to-date with any updates or changes on the platforms
- Analyse, review and report on social media activity/campaign effectiveness and results
- Participate in trade shows, exhibitions and events as and when necessary
- Minimum of 1 years experience working in social media, marketing, journalism or industry specific for a brand
- Strong copywriting and content creation skills
- Solid understanding of driving traffic to a website and business via social media
- An understanding of marketing
- Photoshop/ graphic creation skills would be a plus but not essential
- Possesses a creative flair
- Strong interest in communications, marketing, advertising and PR
- Fashion savvy
- Be a self-starter who actively looks for opportunities to generate engaging content
- Impeccable work ethic with a keen interest in company strategy
- Salary 18,000 - £20,000
- 28 Days Paid Annual leave
- After passing probation, free service/product every month to the amount of £500 annually
- Employee discounts for family and friends
If you have a flair for fashion, a background in social media, marketing and a general knowledge of the hair or beauty industry, and are looking to join a growing company, this may be a great opportunity for you.
If you are interested please send your with a copy of your C.V. and a cover letter indicating why you are the perfect candidate for this opportunity.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We appreciate every applicant’s interest but will only contact those applicants being considered.