Interim Finance Manager
Are you immediately available and looking for a new role?
We are currently looking for an experienced CIMA Qualified Finance Manager to join a well established and hugely profitable Manufacturing company based in Oldham for a 10 month Maternity Contract.
Reporting to the Managing Director you will be responsible for the finance team and have 4 direct reports.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in managing a team, be self-sufficient and possess a positive 'can do' attitude.
- Producing full management accounts to board level
- Balancing monthly general ledger accounts to accurately record cost and month end accruals.
- Responsibility for the day to day running of the transactional accounts office
- Overseeing the Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger, Payroll and Reporting.
- Composing effective accounting reports summarising accounts data.
If you are that reliable person that everyone comes to in your office? Do you have initiative and drive to implement policies and procedures? Then this may be the right role for you.
*You will be CIMA Qualified and have worked in Manufacturing previously to be considered*
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in then please send your CV to for immediate consideration.