Mental Health Childrens Project Worker- Wolverhampton
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client and require experienced Mental Health Project Worker`s for a Children`s Residential Home in Wolverhampton.
Our client is a market leader in this sector and has an excellent reputation due to the successful delivery of specialist services within children`s homes/schools across the U.K
Requirements of the role:
- Responsible for nurturing and caring for the young people looked after by the service
- The ability to maintain clear and consistent boundaries necessary for the creation of a safe environment for each young person to flourish.
- Providing a significant contribution to the care, recovery, learning and development of each young person.
- Work in partnership with parents, families and other professional service providers.
- Providing the young people at the service with emotional and social support, in order to help them develop meaningful relationships with other children and adults.
- The taking part in and leading of activates within the service
- The role may on occasion involve providing a link role for a young person, which may include being the first point of contact (alongside senior individuals within the service) for the young persons` social worker or CAMHS professional
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Previous experience within residential childcare and CAMHS
- Effective communication skills and awareness of non verbal communication i.e. eye contact and personal space etc
- Efficiency and accuracy in relation to recording and report writing
- The ability to take a child-centred approach in providing high quality care that will meet their mental health needs.
Benefits of Role:
- Salary of up to £20,000 per annum
- 25 days Annual Leave per annum plus Bank Holidays
- An ongoing professional development programme and monthly support in relation to any training needs.
- Basic annual leave is 28 days per annum pro rata, inclusive of 8 statutory bank holidays
If you are interested in applying for this position or would like to discuss the specifics of the role in more detail then please contact Emma Thompson on
Status: Closed -
View public job page
Promote this job for more candidates: