Chase and Holland are recruiting for a Credit Controller to join a South Derbyshire based Client to support the Credit Control function for the business on a permanent, full time basis. Assisting the Credit Control Supervisor regarding the Management of the sales return process and liasing with the sales order entry department. This role would suit someone with Substantial Credit Control experience as this is a demanding and challenging position which offers an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated individual to join a progressive local company and to gain valuable experience in a commercial environment.
Looking after the following duties as part of their day to day role:
- Proactive contact to Key clients to reduce overdue and outstanding debt
- Negotiating and formulating repayment plans where necessary
- Setting up and amending credit limits for client accounts
- Monitoring aged debt and reporting as required
- Allocating of incoming payments to the necessary ledger
- Reporting all seriously overdue accounts to the Credit Control Manager
- Ensure customer information is up to date and correct
- Ensure Credit insurance policies are complied with
- Adhere to all internal policies and procedures whilst setting example to colleagues within the department
- Additional ad-hoc duties as and where required
Who should apply?
- Proven accounting experience preferably AAT qualified
- Credit Control experience is desirable
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
Candidates must be honest, reliable, have a strong work ethic and positive approach to their work. Generous salary in the region of £20,000 - £24,000.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.