Field Service Engineer Car Parking Technology
I am currently recruiting for a field service engineer to join a company who are leading manufacturer for car parking payment systems (ticket vending machines) and Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) cameras.
This position would suit an engineer who has experience with note and coin readers e.g. gaming, ATM, EPoS, self-service checkouts etc.
- Carrying out repairs, preventative maintenance and commissioning of equipment (ticket vending machines, payment kiosks and ANPR systems) on customer sites which consist of hospitals, hotels, local authorities sites and shopping centres
- Setting up networks and IP addresses
- Working 08:00 - 17:00 Monday - Friday
- Working on an out of hours rota 1 in 4 weeks (including evenings and weekends - paid at a standby rate and overtime)
- Geographical area is mainly covering the M25, M4 and M1 corridor but can involve UK travel
- Product training will be given
The Successful Applicant:
- Will ideally have experience with electrical systems and ideally have an electrical qualification such as City and Guilds 2330 and NVQ 3 or equivalent.
- MUST have field service engineering experience
- Will have strong PC/networking skills
- Will have experience in an electro-mechanical field service environment
- ANPR experience is desirable
- Will have had experience in ticketing mechanisms e.g. train, bus, airlines, parking, ticket issuing/reading units, vending machines or note/ coin readers
- Will be flexible with travelling
£25,000 basic salary, on call allowance, overtime, a company car, private healthcare, 20 days holiday and a company pension scheme.
To be considered for this position please send an updated CV to