IFA Administrator - £18,000 - £22,000 - Manchester City Centre
IFA Support Administrator - £18,000 - £22,000 - Manchester City Centre
Manchester City Centre based IFA Practice are currently looking to recruit an additional IFA Support Administrator.
This is a great opportunity to join an established team where you can progress your career with full study support offered.
Duties will include:
- Obtaining quotations
- Work with product providers to make sure client files are complete and compliant
- Processing New Business
- Work on ad hoc projects
- Administer commissions, fee's and online submissions for Pensions, Investments and other financial products
- Prepare Advisors and Paraplanners for meetings
Key Skills required:
- Must have experience working within a Wealth Management / IFA Practice
- Ideally have knowledge of 1st Software
- Team player : Must have experience of working within a small team
In return you will receive the following:
- Study support for Financial Services industry qualifications
- Competitive salary
For further info on this exciting Manchester City Centre based IFA Support Administrator job opportunity please call Philip Gordon at Zoot Recruit - Financial Services Division on Liverpool 601- 6000 or email .
I am also contactable via LinkedIn.
Zoot Recruit is a specialist Financial Services recruiter based in Liverpool covering vacancies within the North West. We are embarking on an exciting growth plan in 2017 with our current team having over 40 year's specialist recruitment experience.
Due to the high number of applications we are receiving, in some instances we are unable to offer individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within five working days unfortunately your application will not be progressed any further.
For further opportunities please visit our website www.zootrecruit.com
We are now on twitter please follow: @zootrecruit