Interim Group Finance Director
We are currently recruiting for a national utilities business, who are looking for a dynamic interim Group Finance Director to join their London team.
During this exciting 12-month role you will be involved with a number of high profile financial projects, along with developing and mentoring the finance team. Reporting to the MD, you will be tasked with increasing the company’s profitability in the UK, and developing new revenue streams.
- Advising on major contracts
- Advising on market opportunities and risks
- Developing the skills of the finance team
- Working in partnership with the MD to develop business strategy
- Working closely with department heads to effectively understand pain points and implement effective solutions to these into future plans
- Building exceptional relationships with stakeholders
To be considered for this role, you will need to be a fully qualified candidate of graduate calibre, with experience of working within the utilities industry. You will also need a strong work ethic, a positive approach to your day-to-day role, and an ambitious outlook.