Our client is a strong company concentrated on the production of components for the automotive industry. They have over 60000 employees in more than 30 countries and are the market leader in Europe. They offer all the benefits of a top employer committed to further development, intercultural exchange and innovation.
Due to internal promotion they are currently seeking a Controller to assist and support the Business Unit and manufacturing sites in problem solving from a financial aspect.
• Compile and present results of the Business Unit performance via reports, briefings or presentations
• Ensure that all staff have a clear and thorough understanding of the relevant standards, techniques and requirements
• Support, maintain and continuously improve existing systems
• Undertake all aspects of budget preparation from sales to EBIT, Balance Sheet and Cash flow
• Maintain accounting records and procedures in a manner conducive to achieving clean internal and external audit reports
• Educated to Degree level
• Part-Qualified Accountant or willing to undertake study
• Ideally with experience of financial management within manufacturing companies operating both within the UK and overseas
• Willing to travel overseas