Trainee Business Travel Consultant
If you’re looking for career progression and a fantastic opportunity where you can really make an impact, then C.T.I is the place to be.
C.T.I is a dynamic business travel company, looking for a forward thinking and ambitious individual to join our team at one of the top Travel Management Companies in the UK. Working at C.T.I you will experience great leadership, fantastic team spirit, integrity, reliability, shared values, diverse training programmes, and an impressive package of benefits.
The successful candidate will join our Business Travel team in Manchester and be responsible for providing efficient and courteous reservations service in a fast paced, customer focussed environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND MAIN DUTIES
- Undertake a structured training programme including full Sabre (GDS) training
- Handle travel enquiries, mainly by telephone and email
- Enter enquiries accurately onto the appropriate system, in the approved manner
- Ensure clients are informed of the progress of their travel arrangement and kept up to date with any changes
- Work in a way that exceeds clients expectations
- Consistently meet client requirements, by ensuring traveller detals and preferences are utilised
- Use product knowledge to offer the route and fare best suited to the clients requirements
- Build rapport and communicate effectively with clients, team members and other colleagues
- Deliver excellent customer service consistently
- Back-office administration/invoicing completed and maintained in line with travel reservations made and wider departmental requirements
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage workloads in a fast-paced environment and remain calm under pressure
- Computer literate with good MS office skills
- Confident communicator (written and verbal) with the ability to build strong working relationships
- Sound worldwide geographical knowledge
- Good team player with excellent customer service orientation
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills, with keen attention to detail
- High energy and enthusiasm, results oriented and able to deliver to deadlines
- Take responsibility for own self-development, demonstrate a willingness to learn and a genuine interest in developing a business travel career.
- Competitive salary and holiday entitlement
- Company pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to provide feedback to individuals. If you have not heard back please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.