Digital Marketing contract 3-6 months
As a growing organisation, with a requirement for a Digital Marketing position. We are looking to recruit a graduate or graduate calibre candidate who can bring fresh energy and current ideas to the company. You will play a key role in designing and implementing marketing campaigns to support the continued growth of the company.
We are looking for someone who is full of energy, enthusiastic and looking to apply their degree knowledge or equivalent and experience to this role. The ideal candidate will have previous work experience within this field.
Someone who can get their hands dirty in all areas of digital marketing but still see the big picture
Organised and self-motivated
An all-rounder - strategic and creative
Organised and analytical
Able to identify new opportunities and trends
Excellent written and oral skills in English
Experience in PPC, SEO and other marketing strategies
Highly competent using computers and other related software
• External Community - Social Media: Manage, engage, schedule, and respond to all social media platform
content: YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn
Increase brand awareness
• Support, plan, implement and optimise outbound marketing to build a sales funnel via email nurturing, social ambassadorship, sharing thought leadership, events, etc
• Use different marketing strategies to implement and improve marketing activities of the company including PPC, SEO, social media and email etc.
• Knowledge of html email templates and e-marketing platforms
• Creating campaigns and stories including planning, management, copywriting and implementation of the
• Building and optimising PPC campaigns in a wide variety of industries
• Manage, iterate and optimise campaigns
• Share monthly progress and initiatives of marketing activity
• Analysis of direct marketing campaigns
• Analysis of email campaigns
• Applying key metrics to campaigns in order to analyse and optimise your work
Creating leads on Salesforce, based upon the campaign analysis
Filter leads to Chairman, Client Director and Commercial Director
Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Holiday - 25 days pro-rata
3 - 6 month contract
Salary - £18K - £20k pro-rata
+ Please submit a short CV (1-page)
+ A 2-minute video (phone capture acceptable)
• Who are you?
• Why you are suited to this role?
• Observations of our social media presence