PR focussed Marketing Assistant
Job Title: PR Focussed Marketing Assistant
£18,000 to £20,000
Monday to Friday
Hours per week
We are Staff One, a recruitment partner to leading clients within the Sales, Medical, Engineering and Construction sectors. We support companies with their continuous and one-off recruitment needs.
We proudly offer our candidates a supported and enjoyable route into employment and help them make career choices which will benefit them in the long term.
On behalf of our Client, a well established electronic entertainment distribution company with offices in Doncaster, South Yorkshire, we are currently seeking to engage an enthusiastic and capable Marketing Assistant with a main focus on public relations. The company is growing consistently and this role will enable the successful candidate to carve out a niche within the business and make a measurable difference to thesuccess of the sales of its product range.
It will be your responsibility to generate PR awareness for the companies hardware products, using multiple online and offline resources. You will be responsible for producing and distributing content across new and existing channels.
There will also be the necessity from time to time to support with overall group PR and also to attend national and international events.
In many instances the role will be methodical and be underpinned by a responsibility of distributing and publishing content to standard outlets and contacts consistently. You will be responsible for repeating and improving the distribution of information and for developing relationships with new outlets, publications and marketing partners in order to widen the audience of the companies products.
It isEssential that you:
- Have a demonstrable track record in PR and the production of targeted, quality marketing content and copy
- Have worked within a demanding marketing/PR environment
- Have demonstrable experience and can illustrate previous successes/projects/campaigns
- Have an experience in marketing via social media
- Are able to travel and attend events which will require overnight stays such as trade shows, press launches and client meetings
Also, it’s not essential but would be desired if you:
- Have an interest in computers, gaming and technology
- Have the ability to vocally present and promote products
- Are degree level qualified in a marketing related discipline