As one of the leading Oil, Gas and LPG Domestic boiler installers in the North West, our client is an innovative and progressive organisation. With an experienced back-office and highly successful sales department supplying a steady stream of installation work, Qualified, Experienced Engineers for the installation teams are needed to support in the Preston area.
The role will be to replace old, broken and inefficient boilers, providing quality Heating Installations and excellent Customer Service to clients. You will be the face of the company and have concise knowledge and understanding of Domestic Oil fired Central heating systems.
Candidates must have up to date qualifications such as oil (OFTEC), Apprentice trained City & Guilds Levels 1 and 2, and a minimum of 2 years installation experience working with Worcester Bosch, Grant LPG Oil Boilers.
· You will be working in two man teams to provide quality Central Heating & Boiler Installations to manufacturer’s specifications.
· Outstanding attitude towards customer care ensuring a courteous approach is adapted at all times.
· Show a strong commitment to environmental issues.
· To liaise in a courteous manner with all company clients and customers.
· Carry out any other reasonable duties within the role, which may be allocated from time to time.
· Provide guidance, support and any instruction for trainee Engineers who may work within your team when required.
· Pay particular attention to detail while protecting clients property.
· Have a flexible approach to working hours.
· Communicate effectively with Managers and Head Office Support Teams.
· Strictly adhere to Health and Safety procedures and all relevant Industry Regulations.
· Have a professional 'proactive' approach to work and be able to resolve problems quickly and efficiently.
· Complete all relevant paperwork as per specifications set out.
· Keep vehicle clean and tidy and complete weekly inspection document.
· Look after van, stock, equipment and complete monthly stock takes on time.
Our client is offering a competitive salary of £34,000, plus further benefits including a New Company Van, Fuel Card, Mobile Phone, Training from Industry Leaders
For more information please contact Louisa Ellis