Hertford Primary - 3X Primary Teachers - Experienced or NQTs
Hertford/ Sawbridgeworth Primary schools | Permanent Opportunities Available | EXTRA HOLIDAYS! | Team Planning!| To Start in June or September 2017
One of the most up and coming School Trusts in Hertford are currently looking for experienced and newly qualified teachers to support them in their journey to becoming one of the leading School trusts in the UK!
A range of sister schools spread out between Hertford and Essex are expanding due to the admissions intake and due to being oversubscribed for the last 2 years they now have the capacity to include 4XMore teachers in their vision!
Part of an up and coming trust these schools have top of the range facilities and newly refurbished modern buildings. The schools have resources available at the teacher’s fingertips and offers one of the most exclusive libraries for resources and planning available on the market.
All the schools follow their own curriculum but it is in line with the national curriculum to ensure the children get the best possible education. Each school has roughly 330 pupils on roll with most children being more able and talented.
As Teacher you will enjoy a carefully designed programme, offering comprehensive personal and professional support throughout your teaching career. The programme provides
- Personal and professional support
- Help with developing school-wide and cross-borough networks
- An introduction to the support mechanisms and resources within the school
- Opportunities to enhance your curriculum knowledge, including the National Curriculum
- An introduction to the school's ethos
The schools can offer you
- Team planning – plan lessons collaboratively with other members of staff in the year group /phase, never fall behind on your planning again
- Sooner start – the schools have the flexibility to start you sooner than September on a permanent basis
- A bespoke learning programme tailored to each individual teacher
- Progression to grow after you have completed your induction year
- Reduced Rental Package – for teachers who may be relocating the school can offer accommodation close to the schools for a very very reduced rate
- EXTRA HOLIDAY – 13 days holiday on top of the 60 days you would get throughout the school holidays.
In order to apply you must:
- Have a Teaching Degree (PGCE/ BA/ with QTS)
- Have minimum 1 years teaching experience (including placements) in the UK
- Have a real flare to teach and develop as a teacher
The Headteacher and Executive Headteacher of this trust are interviewing Graduate teachers for 5X NQT roles starting in September 2017. so if you are still studying for your PGCE/ BA Hons in Education Please do get in contact. The interviews will be held WC 22/05/2017.