Financial Reporting Accountant - Ideal for Big4/Top20 Accountant
A nationwide financial services company is looking for an ACA / ACCA fully qualified accountant with an impressive practice background to join their successful team in the position of Financial Reporting Accountant. A well-recognised name with an impressive portfolio of clients, this role is ideal for a strong academic accountant looking to take their career to the next level.
Due to the high levels of interest for this role, only those who meet all the criteria below should apply.
The Financial Reporting Accountant will be responsible for:
- Production of financial accounts to final report stage
- Full Management & Statutory accounts production
- Maintain files and accounting records for property investments
- Systems development and monitoring of processes
- • apply.e high levels of interest for this role, only those who meet all the criteria below shoudl Produce quarterly management accounts
- Various project work in support of ongoing systems implementation
- Monthly meetings with operational managers
- Using Excel to improve systems and processes
Ideally you will have/be:
- Impressive and relevant degree - 1st class honours preferred, however will consider those with a 2.1 degree
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA fully qualified - 1st time passes ideal
- Big4/Top20 trained
- Advanced Excel skills - Macros, Pivots & Look Ups
- Immediately Available to start
- Highly professional and able to present thoroughly both internally and externally
- Able to support the team whilst maintaining day to day responsibilities
- Able to take on board extra work whilst remaining organised and maintaining an exemplary standard of work
If you have all of the above requirements for the Financial Reporting Accountant position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore specialises in recruiting all types of (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) qualified vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Management Accountant
- Financial Accountant
- Assistant Financial Controller
- Finance Manager
- Financial Controller
- Finance Director
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist accountancy and finance recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.