French speaking Sales Account Manager
Role: French speaking Sales Account Manager
Salary: £20k-25k (dependant on experience) plus team bonus
Key skills: French Speaking, Sales, Account Manager, Customer Service, New Business
Acorn Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced French speaking Sales Account Manager to work for our global client based in Warrington.
The role will involve account managing existing customers, upselling further products and services, offering excellent customer service at all times. The role also involves generating new business to ensure continued growth of the business. No cold calling is involved.
In return, our client offers a competitive salary plus company benefits such as Holidays, Pension, Life Assurance and Flexi time. The working week is Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours a week between the hours of 08:00 - 19:30.
- Managing the smooth running of designated customer accounts and developing the customer relationship as appropriate, offering first class support at all times.
- Helping grow new business by actively seeking for new accounts across all of Europe.
- Acting as interface between the customer and the company's accounts department, to ensure queries on invoices / credits are handled timely and effectively.
- Responding to all customer quotations as quickly as possible, ensuring stock is available and pricing is correct.
- Uploading orders and customer requests to the in house system, ensuring that they are accurate and quickly processed.
- Ensuring that all PO/parts are shipping in line with the associated service levels and taking responsibility for operational SLA misses and any required recovery plans.
- Managing the fulfilment of all outstanding parts on a daily basis with purchasing
- Managing and resolving escalations / queries from customers and co-ordinate internally with those functions through to resolution.
- Managing discrepancies on returns from customers to complete resolution
- Ensuring all after sales issues are dealt with promptly and effectively.
The successful candidate:
- Must be fluent in French and speak a good level of English
- Must have previous experience in a Sales / Accounts Management role.
- Must have previous experience in a Customer Service role.
- Must be computer literate and have the ability to prioritise workload to ensure deadlines are met.
- Must be target driven and self-motivated.
- Must have the ability to build relationships with customers.
- Must have excellent communication and telephone skills.
- Must have the ability to work off their own initiative as well as act as a team player.
Previous experience of working within an electronics / technical industry is advantageous but not essential.
Salary £20k - 25k (dependant on experience) Plus team bonus
Due to the location of the company and limited transport links, candidates must have their own vehicle.
If you think you're a successful candidate then please apply online today!
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.