Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
If you are a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer in the East Midlands looking to work for a customer centric retail organisation who invest heavily in their facilities and staff then please take a look at this great opportunity.
I am delighted to be able to present this rare opportunity to join the maintenance team at one the Midlands foremost retail sites as a mechanical maintenance engineer.
- £31,000 per annum
- Exclusive discounts and free parking worth over £1000 a year.
- Annual bonus
- Training & genuine career development opportunities are available.
This is a static position working for a large retailer in the Derby area.
Commutable from; Derby, Long Eaton, Ilkeston, Nottingham, Alfreton, Burton Upon Trent or Ashbourne.
You will be working 5 days out of 7 including weekends on a rotational basis.
In this role you will be working under an experienced maintenance manager, on a large multi-purpose site. You will need to be ready for a challenging and varied environment. This particular company has gone from strength to strength in recent years and has invested heavily in their facilities and their people.
To be shortlisted for this position you should be able to demonstrate the following:
- HNC/D in mechanical engineering or C&G mechanical apprenticeship
- Mechanical building services maintenance experience on a large site/estate.
- Experience of carrying out maintenance tasks in a customer facing environment.
Some of the main duties in this role are as follows:
- You will be completing service, maintenance, repair and breakdown work on various aspects of commercial mechanical systems.
- The majority of the work will be fault finding, servicing and repairing and replacing broken components.
- There is a significant amount of work involving AHU’s, heating & ventilation, pumps and calorifiers.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work as on a well-known static site, as part of a great team for one of countries foremost Facilities Management companies then you must apply today.
You can do this by clicking apply on this page or by sending your CV to . For any further information please call me directly on