Legal Secretary - Matrimonial
Legal Secretary in the Family Department
An experienced Legal Secretary / Legal PA is wanted for a rewarding opportunity with a national firm based in West Yorkshire (Bradford). The role offers an excellent salary and benefits package.
This opportunity will allow you to provide support to two established family solicitors on a range of matters and duties :-
* First point of contact for client queries in face and on the telephone
* Dealing with Court Bundles
* Ability to prioritise work and work to tight deadlines
* Prepare and produce documents
* Extensive audio typing
* Dealing with post and general administration as required by the department
* Typing for other departments as required
Applicants are invited to apply if they have :-
* At least 6 Months experience Audio Typing (Essential)
* Have at least 1 Years Experience as a Legal Secretary or Legal PA (Essential)
* Proficient user of Microsoft office
* Have excellent communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Legal Secretary / Legal PA looking to take the next step in their career. This opportunity will allow you to become a leading player within an award winning Law Firm.
Please contact me to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Leon Pierce | Recruitment Consultant
Douglas Scott Legal Recruitment
The best number to reach me on today is Ext 1040
Please contact Leon Pierce, Legal Recruitment Consultant, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott are a legal recruitment expert and the UK's leading law firms trust us with their legal vacancies. We are a regulated recruitment consultancy and will discuss this role and seek your approval before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.