Redditch • £18,000 - £22,000 plus bonus • Permanent •
Exciting new opportunity to join a well-established company
We have an excellent opportunity for an Account Manager
Our clients are secondary schools and sixth forms and we are the UK's leading supplier of school memorabilia, publishing Yearbooks and producing Leavers' Hoodies.
Based within a small, dynamic and rapidly growing company, we're looking for someone to convert leads we've generated into customers, and handle the accounts you're responsible for from start to finish; that means chasing up deadlines, briefing our design staff and ensuring the swift delivery of our clients' goods. As students leave school never to return, every project is time critical, making organisational skills and time-keeping our number one priority.
Day to day duties for an Account Manager;
- Retain current customers and win new work through the making and answering of telephone calls and emails
- Build successful working relationships with clients
- Record contact and key information within our customer management database
- Advise clients on the resources we require from them in order to produce their Yearbooks and Hoodies
- Vet these resources upon receipt and report back to clients promptly with any issues arising
- Create concise briefs for our design staff
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this Account Manager role you will need to;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Be organised and efficient
- Be familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of print and design would be an advantage
What’s on Offer:
- Opportunity to earn up to £22,000 plus bonus
- Our team is very supportive and welcoming and if you show ability and enthusiasm there will be reward and progression for your success. We're an ambitious company, and if we reach our targets, you should also expect a bonus.
Apply for this role
To apply for Account Manager role go to our Arden Personnel website . Job reference LF-1174. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.