My client is a high growth, heavily invested young Event organisation who seek an ambitious experienced Conference Producer to compliment the head of Events.
Keywords: Conference Producer, Conference Production, Event Producer, Event writer, B2B Events, Event Production
Location: Central London
Salary to £30-40K per annum (DOE) plus profit share and benefits
- Developing suitable presenters to ensure high-quality content delivery and identifying new topics
- Researching potential C-level executives across verticals such as Finance, IT, Supply Chain, Security in major companies.
- Producing cutting Edge Events with presenters running Q&A sessions
- Hosting live events introducing presenters
- Writing best practice insight reports
- Managing event production schedules, updating the event websites keeping all members up to date regarding all development and changes
- Leveraging industry relationships and knowledge to identify ideas for new conferences and new markets
- Very strong communication skills demonstrating an excellent command of English
- A fine eye for detail, works very methodically with precision
- A strong interest in global business and keeping abreast of the industry key issues
- Min of 2-3 years’ experience within Summits, Forums, 121 Events
- Ambitious, articulate, a conference producer looking for responsibility, someone who has ideas and wants to put them into practice
What’s on offer
- Central Office location with onsite Gym ( Free)
- The opportunity to grow autonomously and work with a fun and fast paced innovative environment.
- A Company that can offer excellent career progression with the option to manage and host bespoke innovative ideas to practice
- Competitive base salary and performance related bonus, dependant on experience
Please note due to the high number of applications, only those applying who meet the required Conference Producer experience will be contacted.