Sales - Electrical Wholesale - Huddersfield
- Do you have experience within electrical wholesale?
- Are you looking to progress in your career and be rewarded for your hard work?
- Do you want to work for a market-leader whose name in the sector speaks for itself?
Our client is a market leading nationwide electrical wholesale business. Their location in Huddersfield are now looking for an ambitious, driven and enthusiastic person to join the Internal Sales team and contribute towards the growth and development of the business.
The company you would be working for are impressive, they continue to grow organically through the high quality service they provide along with the high quality, branded products that they offer through an enviable supplier network. The company also continue to develop through competitor acquisitions and new openings, as such, there is always opportunities to progress within the company.
For such a large group they have an extremely adaptable and flexible business model, the autonomy and freedom you will get in your role is unparalleled at this level.
What is in it for you?
- A highly competitive starting salary in the region of £20,000 to £25,000 dependent on experience, supplemented by an extremely lucrative uncapped annual bonus scheme
- An opportunity to work for one of the market leaders in the electrical wholesale industry
- A rewarding career that offers outstanding opportunities for career development and progression to roles such as branch management, where you would be in-effect, running your very own business
Working in the Internal Sales team, you will:
- Proactively look for new business, building and managing your own accounts
- Provide excellent service to the branch's customer base
- Represent the business in a confident and professional manner
- Communicate effectively with different departments within the business
- Advise clients on the best solution available to meet their requirements
- Experienced within the electrical wholesale industry
- Motivated and able to work in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Proactive and enthusiastic with a confident telephone manner
- A quick learner with great communication skills
Our client offers outstanding opportunities for ambitious individuals to gain hands-on experience in a rewarding commercial environment. Employing over 4,500 people and with the annual turnover exceeding £1 billion, the company continues to grow through acquisitions and the high-quality service they provide to their clients. They pride themselves on building long-lasting relationships with their customers, suppliers and employees.
Interviews for this exciting opportunity are being held immediately!