Sales Account Manager
Job Title: Sales Account Manager
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 plus a generous commission structure.
Our client is looking for a Sales Account Manager to join their established wholesale company that distributes to the motor industry.
The successful candidate would assist in building our clients customer base, develop sales and be customer driven/focused. This Sales Account Manager would suit somebody with a "can do" attitude and a drive to succeed.
The Sales Account Manager must be able to work well within a team and have previous phones sales experience. On the job training is offered, plus external professional sales technique training can be provided.
The main responsibilities of the role consist of:
- Manage key account relationships in the territory you are responsible for assisting with.
- Maintain and develop close relationship with your business development manager.
- Gather industry intelligence
- Ensure that Gold Vision is updated with every call made.
- Ensure that a minimum of 50 outgoing calls are made per day.
- Ensure that all Key dealers are called a minimum of 2-3 per week from an account maintenance point of view and general wholesale customers called at least on a weekly basis or more if incoming calls are low.
- Ensure that all quotes are followed 100% daily and that those that are converted are done correctly.
- Achieve individual KPI’s set by management.
The ideal applicant should be :
- Willing to learn
- Team spirited
- Respect for company values of integrity, honesty and loyalty and dedicated to customer service
Hours of work are 08:00 - 17:15 Monday to Friday. A degree of flexibility may be required to start earlier/ later to ensure cover for the day.