Accounts Payable Clerk
Accounts Payable Clerk, Central London, £20-24,000pa + Many benefits
We are urgently seeking experienced Accounts Payable Clerks to join our busy team to perform the day to day processing of a high volume of accounts payable transactions.
Duties will include;
- Receive and verify high volume of invoices
- Verify that transactions comply with the financial policies and procedures
- Verify that invoices match the Booking System
- Prepare batches of invoices for data entry
- Prepare the payment run on a weekly basis
- Deal with supplier queries.
- Run the Aged Creditors on a weekly basis
- Data enter invoices for payments
- Process back up reports after data entry
- Manage the weekly BACS Payment
- Record all the payments and send weekly remittances
- Allocate payments into the suppliers accounts
- Maintain updated supplier files and file numbers
- Sound Knowledge of accounts payable function.
- Prior working knowledge of Sage 200 advantageous.
- A strong working knowledge of MS Excel, specfuically Pivot Tables, V-Look ups & Summifs
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Ability to work well under pressure and be flexible
What's in it for you?
- £20-24,000pa basic salary, dependent on level of previous experience
- 25 days’ holiday pa
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual Company performance related Bonus
- Staff discounts available on Golf days, Golf breaks, Flights, Accommodation, Airport Parking, Airport accommodation and Airport VIP Lounge’s.
- Subsidised Golf clothing for Employees
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Corporate gym discounts
- A vibrant and high energy working environment
- Free fruit, tea and coffee
- Summer and Christmas socials
- Extensive training and opportunities to develop in a fast-growing company!