New Business Development Manager within Logistics Industry
They are successful in express deliveries worldwide; freight forwarding with planes, trucks, ships and trains; warehousing services that go beyond just storage, they specialise in international mail deliveries and customised specialised shipping.
The client is a global supplier in the logistics industry.
New Business Development
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organisation.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company's practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasising agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
The successful candidate will have years of experience with a B2B background selling solutions in a logistics organisation.
The candidate will need to demonstrate and be;
- Time efficient
- Passionate about the industry
- Proven sales record
- Proactive thinking
- Good relationship builder
- Open to travel within the UK
The offer will be between £35,000- £40,000 depending on experience and will come with bonus and a car/ car allowance