Financial Controller - Asset Management SME
My client, a fast growing Media Asset Management SME, is looking for a Financial Controller to help drive their long term growth. The company has a solid financial foundation and is now looking to harness their niche in the market into successful growth over the medium to long term. The ideal candidate will;
- Be Responsible for overseeing the production of the monthly results including insightful commentary and understanding of the results.
- Be Responsible for all aspects of the management and control of the financial accounts.
- Collate Management Information to aid decision making as the business implements its business plan.
- Drive improvements across process, systems usage, financial controls across the business.
- Tax, regulatory, risk and compliance reporting and submissions for all group entities.
- Oversee the asset management function and investment monitoring.
- Maintain financial elements of customer and partner relationships.
- Complete ad hoc work for the Board.
The ideal candidate will have:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- An ability to run with projects autonomously, but also able to manage a team.
- Asset Management / Media Background.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with a proven record for relationship skills.
- Confident with client interaction.