VIP Account Manager - ES3219
Global poker and online gaming company are seeking a new VIP Account Manager to manage their VIP team, as well as deal with some of the company's most high-end customers.
Our Global poker and online gaming client are seeking the help of a new VIP Account Manager to ensure the satisfaction of a vast number of VIP clients for the company. Working on one of their best-known brands, you will ensure that their experience is of the higher level, and market leading.
As the VIP Account Manager, you will work to improve the player's overall gaming experience and build a strong rapport with each high value player ensuring you understand their needs. You will promote games and up-sell promotions; organize surprise and delight style gifts; calculate VIP bonuses and engage with the high value players off-site both on a one to one basis and at planned events throughout the year.
As the VIP Account Manager, you can expect the following responsibilities:
• Establish personal relationships with high value VIP players via phone, email, SMS and social media
• Deliver against reactivation and churn KPIs to drive incremental gross win whilst enhancing their poker, casino & sportsbook reputation amongst the online player community.
• Meet agreed targets on converting high value players to VIP members, managing their expectations and developing them to maximize profitability.
• Responsible for own VIP players and effective monitoring of VIP activity and create action plans to achieve results.
• Act as point of contact for VIP escalations and grievances.
• Proactive up-selling of promotions and incentives to members to increase revenue.
• Carry out due diligence and provide business cases and player analysis to senior management.
• Attend ad-hoc VIP events offsite to enhance relationships with your own VIP players.
• Liaise with the CRM and Customer Services team to feedback customer insight.
• Ensure players are playing responsibly and highlighting any Responsible Gambling issues to management.
The successful VIP Account Manager should be:
• Results-oriented, focused, with a passion to deliver exception levels of service
• Have a proactive approach with the ability to manage own time effectively
• Be confident and people focused personality
• Have good Excel Skills
• Have excellent interpersonal skill and communication skills both oral and written
• Have a high level of trustworthiness
• This opportunity is suited to somebody with 2+ years’ experience working in a customer service and tele-sales environment
• Online/Live poker experience is a plus
• You will need to be a strong team player
• Any experience in people management would be a plus
If you think you could be a good fit for the VIP Account Manager role, please apply now! We can’t wait to hear from you.